Amazon Business’ Request for Quote gives your buyers the ability to request a discounted price on single-SKU purchases greater than $10,000 or 999 units—helping to support spot buys and buying in bulk for your organization.
Let’s say you need to buy 500 keyboards that need to be delivered by the end of the month. There are plenty of existing offers on Amazon Business, but you expect a higher discount when making a bulk purchase. With Custom Quote, buyers can submit a bulk offer with their specified terms and sellers can reply with an offer that matches. Buyers can then decide to place their order for purchase. With Request for Quote, you get:
1. Select Buying in Bulk? on the product page
2. Click request a quote on the Bulk Ordering page
3. Fill out your quote specifications and click Request quote
4. Check quote status selecting Bulk Ordering under Your Account Details.
5. Select an offer, proceed to check out and complete your order
To learn more about using Request for Quote for your organization, you can watch our step-by-step video tutorial.
Start saving with Request for Quote or contact a Customer Advisor to learn more.
We'll translate the most important information for your browsing, shopping, and communications. Our translations are provided for your convenience. The English version of business.amazon.com, including our Conditions of Use, is the definitive version. Learn more
More languages are available from other Amazon websites.