Report Incorrect UNSPSC is now available for all Amazon Business customers leveraging UNSPSC in Punchout systems and/or Guided Buying policies to restrict the purchase of certain product categories.
- What is Report Incorrect UNSPSC?
- Report Incorrect UNSPSC is a self-service feature to report incorrectly classified items. It enables customers to report items misclassified with UNSPSC (United Nations Standard Product and Services Code) directly from the product detail page.
- How does it work?
- Customers report an incorrect UNSPSC (United Nations Standard Product and Services Code) from the Product Information widget
- Amazon Business’s back-end operations team verifies accuracy of the codes as per internal policies, and updates the item with its correct UNSPSC.
- What is customer benefit?
- As UNSPSC helps customers with evaluating business spends, tax exemptions, blocking and restricting of products to enable procurement compliance in organizations, customers are able to mitigate purchase of non-compliant products by reporting an incorrect UNSPSC. With this feature, customers no longer need to contact to customer service to fix classification issues. This provides enhanced customer experience to report the issue to Amazon Business easier and simpler, resulting in a faster resolution time.
- Where are we launching?
- Worldwide including the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, India and Japan.
Learn more about UNSPSC codes for Amazon Business.