<< Back to janitorial and sanitation supplies page
Maintaining a clean workspace for your employees has a number of benefits such as helping reduce the spread of germs and provide an organized, productive environment. There are a number of essential janitorial sanitation products that you should keep well stocked in order to provide and maintain a desired space for your team. These products can range from paper towels in the breakroom to cleaning chemicals to help keep your restroom facilities sanitary. Keep reading to learn what janitorial and sanitation products are available and how Amazon Business can help you with your orders.
Whether your business is just starting out or if you need to restock, keeping a checklist of basic janitorial and sanitation products will help prevent your business from running out of cleaning essentials. With Amazon Business, you can create your own shopping lists or use one of our premade category lists to help you save time in your ordering process. To further help you save time on your product procurement you can sign up for recurring deliveries. Through this tool, you can easily update your orders depending on the current needs of your business.
This is one of the essential categories for cleaning supplies. Paper towels, facial tissues, toilet paper, and dispensers fall under this category and come in a variety of quantities to fit your business needs. These items can be used to clean up most small messes around the workplace like in restrooms or breakrooms. In addition, there are eco-friendly options that are biodegradable, as well as Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Eco-Logo certified to help reduce your impact on the environment.
- Bath Tissue: This product is an essential for any restroom facility whether it be in an office, residential, or commercial location. Bath tissues are available with a variety of options such as septic safe, recycled fibres, Rainforest Alliance Certified (RAC), Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, and biodegradable materials. You can also purchase this item in 2-ply or 3-ply sheets in packs of 24 to 80 rolls to best accommodate your business needs and ensure you are well stocked.
- Bath Tissue Dispensers: To ensure ease of use, bath tissue dispensers are a necessity for any restroom and are available in several styles. You can find commercial bath tissue dispensers that can hold up to four rolls at a time. There are also styles that can accommodate regular and jumbo-sized rolls, and are made of translucent plastic so you can always see when it is time to replace your bath tissue.
- Facial Tissue: Promote good hygiene and a clean workspace by providing facial tissues in all areas of your business. Ideal places to have facial tissues readily available can include restrooms, lobby areas, meeting rooms, kitchens, and office spaces. You can find facial tissues available in 12, 30, or 48 count packs of individual tissue boxes ranging from 100 to 125 sheets per box. These facial tissues are also environmentally friendly with Rainforest Alliance Certified (RAC) or Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials, and are available in 1-ply or 2-ply options.
- Paper Towel Dispensers: Available for a variety of paper towel types, these wall mounted dispensers are perfect for efficient dispensing and can be used in restrooms, kitchens, dining areas, and industrial environments. You can find touchless, lever operated, or single dispensing towel dispenser styles that can distribute multifold, center pull, or roll style paper towels. There are also some styles available in black, silver, or white dispensers to best match your business décor.
- Paper Towels: For drying hands or cleaning up messes, paper towels are essential in maintaining a clean work environment. Available in multi-fold or roll towel styles, you can find the right paper towels for your needs. You can also find paper towel options that are environmentally friendly with sustainably sourced materials, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, Eco-Logo certified, chlorine free production, and meet Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards. Keep all areas of your business clean by having paper towels readily available in restrooms, kitchens, and break rooms.
- Roll Towels: Great for quick dispensing, roll towels are a workspace necessity when wiping up messes or drying hands after washing. Perfect for residential, industrial, and commercial workspaces, you can find the perfect roll towel product that fits your needs. Package sizes range from 6 to 30 rolls so you can be well stocked with this essential item. You can find hard roll, regular roll, and center pull roll options depending on the type of dispenser you have. There are also options that are environmentally friendly and Rainforest Alliance Council (RAC) certified to help reduce your carbon footprint.
Basic janitorial cleaning tools and products are essential in maintaining cleanliness in any business facility. For smaller spaces, having a broom, dustpan, mop, bucket, and general cleaner on hand is enough to help maintain cleanliness. However, for larger facilities, janitorial carts, commercial grade cleaning buckets, or mop wringer buckets are necessary tools to help keep areas clean and cleaning tools organized. Furthermore, maintaining facilities with cleaning chemicals can help sanitize and deodorize your workspace. Multi-purpose cleaner is a common janitorial essential to have on hand because it can clean a variety of surfaces. For bigger messes or larger areas, commercial grade cleaners and tools are necessary to get the job done.
- Brooms, brushes, mops & squeegees: These tools can help keep floors, mirrors, and windows shining. Easily sweep dust bunnies away with a broom and use a squeegee to keep your windows or mirrors streak free.
- Cleaning wipes: Keep multiple types of surfaces free of scuffs and stains with some heavy duty cleaning wipes. Available in a variety of sizes, you can be sure to procure the right amount you need to keep your business sparkling clean.
- Cleaning chemicals: Sometimes it takes a little bit of extra elbow grease to keep your business clean. Utilizing products such as cleaning chemicals can give you that extra boost of cleaning power needed to tackle those tougher messes.
- Sponges, pads, & wipers: Scrub away any mess or protect high traffic surfaces with the tools you can find this in category. With disposable and reusable items available, you can be sure to find the perfect tool for your workspace.
- Mopping buckets & pails: The tools in this category can help keep your floors clean. For large or small areas, you will be able to purchase the correct size bucket or pail for your business.
- Service carts & signs: These janitorial products are essentials for any large commercial business. Organize your cleaning products and notify people of messes with the right service cart and signage for your business.
The right waste management products can make a big difference in the ease of keeping your workspace clean. Bins and bags for trash and recycling are essential to your janitorial and sanitation supply. This category can also include cigarette receptacles for designated smoking areas and feminine hygiene product receptacles for restrooms.
- Trash bags & liners: These items are great for keeping receptacles clean and managing larger amounts of waste. They come in a variety of sizes ranging from 13 gallons up to 55 gallon bags, and are ideal for kitchen, commercial, construction, janitorial, restroom, office or industrial use. You can also purchase trash bags and liners in cases up to 200 count so you will always be well stocked. Furthermore, you can find product features including trash bags and liners with drawstring closures, puncture resistant design, scented options, or recyclable material construction to help reduce your impact on the environment.
- Trash & recycling cans: Depending on your waste management needs, you can find a variety of receptacles for your trash and recycling. These products come with features such as heavy-duty plastic or resin construction, side handles, cinches for securing trash bags or liners, venting channels for easy bag removal, and stackable design for space-saving storage when not in use. They also come in a several styles such as slimmer designs to fit smaller spaces, shorter wastebaskets for under desks, or round bins up to 55 gallons to handle larger amounts of waste. In addition, you can find a variety of colors to specify garbage, compost, or recycling, as well as other color varieties to fit your business needs.
- Other receptacles: Waste management includes specialized receptacles used for disposing specific items. Cigarette and feminine hygiene receptacles are available to help manage this need. You can find durable, high-density polyurethane cigarette receptacles in one gallon or five quart sizes ranging in height from 30” to 37.75”. These items also restrict oxygen within the receptacle to quickly extinguish flames, repel water, and eliminate odor. If shopping for feminine hygiene receptacles, you can shop our products made of lightweight yet durable ABS or PPC plastic. The smooth design allows an easy to clean surface while the lid helps contain waste for sanitary purposes. These restroom products are also designed to be used with liners for easy waste and hygiene management.
Floor maintenance should be a basic cleaning task in any type of business facility. Whether you have tile floors that require mopping, or carpets that need heavy duty vacuuming, floor maintenance tools are necessary when purchasing janitorial and sanitary products for your business.
- Vacuums: Whether you need to clean the carpets in a single room or an entire building, you can discover the right commercial vacuum to fit your organization’s needs. With features such as HEPA filtration, lightweight construction, telescoping attachments, or a variety of attachable tools, you will be able to find the right professional vacuum for your business. You can also shop vacuums from trusted name brands such as Hoover and Oreck.
- Floor machines: If your business has wood, vinyl, tile, brick, slate, stone, or concrete floors, having a floor buffer machine can help maintain its shine and scrub dirt out of porous surfaces and grout. Floor buffer machines can also be used on carpet to help loosen dirt and grime from carpet fibers. Depending on what type of surface you want to clean, you can pair floor buffer machines with a variety of scrubbers, pads, and floor cleaning solutions to provide the best result. Furthermore, the state of your floors can be affected by excess moisture. Prevent additional maintenance costs by purchasing a commercial grade dehumidifier. These machines can quickly stop water-saturated areas from becoming damaged by soaking up water and circulating air with built in fans. In addition, these humidifiers are stackable for easy transport and storage, and have a control panel that displays temperature, humidity, and time in use.
- Accessories: To make sure that your floor cleaning tools are in working order, keep a supply of commercial vacuum bags, or floor buffing pads on hand. You can find vacuum bags in packs of five up to 25 with hypoallergenic features to help reduce allergens in the air. Floor buffing pads are also available in two 12” options that are ideal for scrubbing or stripping tough surfaces of unwanted debris.
Maintaining a clean environment for your business should be a top priority to help prevent the spread of germs and unpleasant odors. Having the right skin care and odor control products readily stocked can help you achieve this. This can include products such as air fresheners or hand sanitizer, which are available in a variety of quantities to best fit your business needs.
- Hand soap – Discover a variety of liquid hand soaps that can help prevent the spread of germs while also moisturizing your hands. Available from well-known brands such as Mrs. Meyer’s and Softsoap, you can shop our selection of hand soap products made in a variety of scents. In addition, to help save you money and keep your hand soap inventory well stocked some products are available to purchase in multi-packs. For industrial purposes, you can purchase gallon sized hand wash with pumice particles to help scrub away tough grease, oil, industrial soils, and dirt. All our hand soap products are ideal for kitchens, restrooms, or anywhere you have a hand washing station.
- Hand sanitizer – To help keep hands clean and prevent the spread of germs, hand sanitizer is a quick and easy solution. Available in travel size or larger, you can stock up on these products to have it readily available everywhere you go. These products are ideal to keep in high traffic areas, such as lobbies and breakrooms, and can be used in no-touch dispensers to help promote good hygiene. Since they are free of preservatives, dyes, parabens and phthalates, this product is formulated to be gentle on the skin.
- Air fresheners – Available in spray or solid forms, air fresheners can mask and reduce unpleasant odors in the air to create a fresh smelling environment for clients and employees. You can find a variety of scented air fresheners by top brands such as Glade and Febreeze, and you can save money on eligible products by purchasing in bulk. These products are ideal for use in areas such as kitchens, lobbies, and restrooms to keep offensive odors at bay.
Nobody likes a poorly maintained restroom, so helping your business have essential janitorial supplies is important. Plungers, toilet scrubbers, cleaning products, paper towels, and facial tissues are all basic restroom supplies that should be readily available in your facility. In addition, fixtures such as hand dryers and baby changing stations should be present as well.
- Baby changing station: These types of fixtures should be readily available in any type of commercial restroom facility, especially places that may have young children on the premises. The folding, space saving design of traditional baby changing stations allows it to be used in tight spaces such as restroom stalls or family restrooms. You can also order the baby changing station in a bundle that includes liners to help reduce the risk of spreading germs when in use.
- Hand dryers: Automatic hand dryers are a great alternative to traditional paper towel dispensers. They can cut the extra cost of paper towels out of your budget and reduce the spread of harmful bacteria with their quick air drying technology and motion sensor, no-touch activation. Furthermore, they can be hardwired or plugged in, and come in a variety of colors to match your décor.
- Toilet brush & cleaners: Part of providing safe bathroom facilities include maintaining cleanliness so having the proper toilet maintenance tools is essential. You can find plungers that are lightweight, rustproof, and mold resistant to help prevent the spread of bacteria. They also come in single or 2-pack options with pliable and durable suction cups to get the job done. Furthermore, there is a variety of toilet cleaning tools such as brushes, wands, and bowl cleaner tablets. Some of these products are also available to purchase in bulk packages to help save you money and time in your ordering process.
- Urinal screens: Along with keeping toilets clean, you will want to make sure that the urinals in your facility are maintained as well. You can shop a variety of urinal screens in different scents to help reduce odors up to 30 days. There are also options available that are made of flexible material that comply with ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and volatile organic compound (VOC) standards, and come in multi-packs to help keep your business well stocked. Furthermore, there are non-slip urinal mat options designed to protect your floors from unwanted moisture, are scented to reduce odors, and are made with fungicide to prevent fungal growth.
Residential vs. Commercial Grade
It is also necessary to know the difference between cleaning products used in residential or commercial spaces. The size of commercial cleaning supplies are typically much larger than what you would use in your home. For example, commercial vacuums have larger capacity and are much more powerful than a vacuum you would use in a residential space. This is because commercial vacuums need to cover a larger area and will pick up more debris. Commercial grade product also includes cleaning chemicals. Some business, like those in construction, require tougher cleaners to scrub out industrial grade oils, grease, or dirt. Furthermore, commercial grade products come in larger quantities to fulfill the higher consumption rate of a business.
How can Amazon Business help?
Managing orders and supplies can be a lot to undertake, but through Amazon Business, you can keep track of your purchases, manage your budget, and reduce and automate your orders. In addition, you can get discounts on qualifying bulk orders, which can save you money and help you stay on budget. For further savings, Business Prime offers benefits customized to your unique business needs. Learn more about how Amazon Business can help through the links below.